Dr. Jennifer Stafford, Professor
- EdD – University of Memphis, 1998
- MS – Mississippi State University, 1992
- BS – Mississippi State University, 1991
- A Review of the Dyslexia Therapy Program and Its Effects on Reading Growth and Development
- Assessment- Best Practices in Graduate Education
- Variables Predicting Passage of the Bar Exam Following Law School
In which online programs do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
Tests and measurements, Advanced Research applications, history of education statistical methods, Education dilemmas
What can students expect in your classes?
Group projects, weekly discussion board posts, weekly reading assignments, student presentations, professor lectures, term paper
What do you want students to take away from your classes? What do you want them to learn?
I would like students to learn to be a good researcher of knowledge and to develop the techniques and procedures for conducting and explaining their own original action research.
What is the value of this degree?
Obtaining graduate degrees in education readies educators for innovative leadership, to identify and justify best practices, and to research continually for data-driven decision making.
Why did you start teaching?
I entered the teaching profession to share knowledge and to help educators reach the level of success that they desire with their students.
What advice would you give to prospective students considering this program?
Students should expect that our graduate programs will motivate and challenge them, as they become very confident and competent leaders and educators.