Mississippi College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™) to award bachelors, masters, education specialist, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Mississippi College.
Mississippi College is authorized by the Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation (MCCA) to offer and award postsecondary academic degrees.
School of Nursing
The School of Nursing at Mississippi College programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
School of Education
The School of Education at Mississippi College programs are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
U.S. News & World Report ranks Mississippi College:
- #12 for Best Value Schools
- #21 for Best Colleges for Veterans
- #32 for Best Colleges Rankings, Regional Universities South
SR Education Group ranks Mississippi College:
- #6 for Top Online Colleges for Value, Bachelor's – Nursing
Affordable Colleges Online ranks Mississippi College:
- #2 Most Affordable Online Colleges in Mississippi
- #9 Best Online Colleges
- #9 Best Online Education and Teaching Degrees
- #46 Best Online Nursing Schools